As a high-grade protective coating, it has excellent decorative, Of the anti-corrosion protection.
According to the corrosion situation and architectural anti-corrosion design requirements, geographical environment and characteristics, recommend the following two coating process
1: steel substrate - sandblasting (or steel ball polished) treatment - coated epoxy zinc-rich primer - site welding parts of the scratched parts of the treatment - coating Epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint - dry - welding parts closed treatment (repair atomic ash) - coated with fluorocarbon topcoat - coated varnish - coating stability and curing process
2: hot-dip galvanized steel substrate - welding parts / scratched parts of the treatment - coating in the paint - dry - welding parts closed treatment (repair atomic ash) - coated with fluorocarbon anti-corrosion finish - coating varnish - coating stability and curing
Regardless of the use of any of the above two processes of the substrate treatment are to meet the following requirements:
(1) Drying: Before coating the base surface to keep dry, no water trace exists.
(2) no rust: steel surface rust level to Sa2.5 or Sa3 level.
(3) clean: no oil, fat, mold, algae and other adhesives.
Steel coating anti-corrosion paint film thickness, mainly depends on the following aspects:
(1) Corrosion of the environment in which the workpiece is located
(2) the required service life of steel components
(3) steel structure anti-corrosion paint varieties. Different anti-corrosion paint has a different thickness of the best film, different environments for the film thickness requirements are not the same. Applicable to the steel structure of many anti-corrosion coating, the current market, some mainstream anti-corrosion paint is often used for a variety of projects, such anti-corrosion paint mainly include: fluorocarbon topcoat, acrylic polyurethane finish, polyurethane paint, epoxy anti-corrosion paint , Epoxy zinc-rich primer, inorganic zinc-rich primer. These types of paint anti-corrosion effect is good, long life, excellent paint performance, much favored by people. In addition, the general corrosion of steel structure rust, you can choose the right paint products, such as alkyd paint, rust paint, asphalt paint, nitro paint and so on. When the thickness of the coating is not specified, the total thickness of the coating dry film: outdoor should be 150μm, the indoor should be 125μm, the allowable deviation of -25μm, each coating dry film thickness of the allowable deviation of -5μm, In the outdoor environment, once the normal thickness of the fluorocarbon paint is 35 microns, 100 microns higher than the upper alkyd enamel.